Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omotola Dawodu
Dr. Omotola Dawodu, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Dawodu is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center, NYU Lutheran Medical Center and Maimonides Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Omotola Dawodu has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Omotola Dawodu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Michael Mendeszoon
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi27
Dr. Rebecca Twersky
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi34