Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omprakash Ahuja
Dr. Omprakash Ahuja, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahuja is affiliated with Wisconsin Heart Hospital, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Omprakash Ahuja has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Omprakash Ahuja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. William Timm
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi25
Dr. Jeffrey Wallach
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi42
Dr. Marta Thakkar
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi15