A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omran Abul-Khoudoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omran Abul-Khoudoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abul-Khoudoud
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abul-Khoudoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omran Abul-Khoudoud, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Abul-Khoudoud graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Abul-Khoudoud has 4 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omran R Abul-Khoudoud FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Omran R. Abul-Khoudoud practice?
- Dr. Omran Abul-Khoudoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Omran Abul-Khoudoud practices Vascular Surgery near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Surgeons.