A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omran Abul-Khoudoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omran Abul-Khoudoud, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Abul-Khoudoud graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Abul-Khoudoud has 4 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abul-Khoudoud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omran R. Abul-Khoudoud practice?
Dr. Omran Abul-Khoudoud practices Vascular Surgery near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, OH and Proctorville, OH.
See Ashland Surgeons.