A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. On Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. On Wang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wang has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. On '. Wang practice?
Dr. On Wang practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Garden Grove, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.