A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ona Colasante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ona Colasante is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ona Colasante, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colasante graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Colasante has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at The University of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ona Marie Colasante MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ona M. Colasante practice?
- Dr. Ona Colasante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ona Colasante practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.