Ona Colasante MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 4th, 2016
great doctor
She was one of greatest doctors I ever have had. She used alternatives to pain medications for back injury I received in auto accident. She found crack in sacrum which she showed x-ray to me that all previous doctors had missed. The wait was long but she was thorough. She called me to check up and if I called office with concerns she personally would call me back. She also took emergency treatment such as stitching up my husband's foot. Because she took walk ins, scheduled patients would have to wait a little longer. She also called me to tell me to discontinue a medication when FDA announced serious side effects.

February 7th, 2012
Bo Crager
I came from out of state. This office reminded me of organized crime. I heard this Dr once cared, I guess not anymore. When the FBI raids your clinic, and the insurance fires you, this looks bad. Your biggest population is cash paying pain med seekers..then find another Doctor. Like her or not, this looks bad. 2-3 shut downs of the same office. I guess facts are facts. I won't go back.

March 29th, 2011
PURE UNADULTURATED FRAUD
After a 5hr wait with an appointment. i have never been treated so rudely by a physician. things were billed to my insurance that were never discussed or done in the office. she will bill for ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING she can think of

January 9th, 2011
Pure Insurance Fraud
Dr. Colasante attempts every billable test imaginable. When patients get concerned about their copay, she often waives it to keep running tests. Pure fraud. She has bilked the government and insurance companies for millions. She reads her x-rays and ultrasounds and rarely sends them to a radiologist for review. I am shocked she isn't in jail or hasn't lost her license due to malpractice.

December 25th, 2010
if more doctors were as thourough,people would stay healthy and live longer , preventitive medicine is a goal of this doctor, yes you get checked head to toe but if you have an issue it will be found, I went to a doctor for years and they never found out I had kidney failure till it was to late, trust me you want a dr like her, if you have insurance or medicare be glade she is very thourough you get top notch treatment and all the bases get covered

September 27th, 2010
Worst, most uncaring and rude "doctor" I've ever seen.
Four hour plus wait. Confused, non-communicative staff. Unethical behavior. Pregnancy test was done 30 minutes after x-rays were completed (and no lead apron was used)---obvious CYA. Diagnosed with serious injury, then refused appropriate care and advised to get more tests that were unaffordable before appropriate medication could be prescribed. Told it was "office policy" that only one x-ray could be done per office visit when multiple fractures including spine were suspected. I have wonderful, expensive insurance and have never been treated so poorly. Ms. Colasante rolled her eyes and basically told me to leave because I was upset with the way I was treated. I left in disbelief and crying my eyes out because I was treated like garbage. This was a complete nightmare and I advise anyone seeking professional, caring and competent medical care to stay far away and never step foot into this place. I feel very sorry for anyone unlucky enough to darken this "clinic's" door.

August 13th, 2010
Money, money is her only goal.

October 9th, 2009
She finds anything she can to test and bill for - her dishonesty is unparalel to anything I have seen in the medical profession.