Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ona Faye-Peterson
Dr. Ona Faye-Peterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL (and 1 other location). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Pediatrics. Dr. Faye-Peterson is affiliated with Uab Highlands, Uab Medical West and UAB Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ona Faye-Peterson has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ona Faye-Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Shantel Hebert-Magee
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi8
Dr. Jared Hamm
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0.06 mi
Dr. Susan Rutledge
Pediatrics, Child Neurology, Medical Genetics
Birmingham, AL 0.06 mi32