Dr. Onachukwu Osaji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Onachukwu Osaji?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 24th, 2016

Rude Doctor

He was the most rudest doctor I've ever seen. I'm still unsure what my diagnosis is. Was very curt and was interested in ushering me out than helping. I was obviously very nervous and scared and he said nothing reassuring. Terrible experience.

August 7th, 2013

Very Pleased

I just switched doctors as my last two doctos left Christie Clinic. I selected Dr. Ona Uzodike because of her particular interest in women's health care. I was very pleased with my first visit, and I've been scheduled to participate in a two and a half hour health group discussion with her next week.

March 10th, 2011

I had two visits with Dr. Uzodike and both times she rushed me through the visits. For example, I told her during one visit that I had three questions for her. I did not talk at length and got straight to the point, yet she left the room before we got to my third question. While she is knowledgeable and generally pleasant, my experience is that she is not a good listener. She looks right past you and draws her own conclusions that are not based sufficiently on the symptoms given. The result was a misdiagnosis on her part, after which I decided that she would not be my primary physician.

March 21st, 2009

Dr. Uzodike is the rudest and most judgmental doctor I have ever visited. I am no longer a patient at Christie Clinic because of her behavior.

September 22nd, 2009