A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onaly Kapasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onaly Kapasi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onaly Kapasi, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapasi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kapasi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onaly A Kapasi FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Onaly A. Kapasi practice?
- Dr. Onaly Kapasi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Onaly Kapasi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dedham, MA.
See Dedham Surgeons.