Learn more about Dr. Onaly Kapasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onaly Kapasi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapasi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapasi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onaly Kapasi, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapasi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kapasi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onaly A Kapasi FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Onaly A. Kapasi practice?
- Dr. Onaly Kapasi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Onaly Kapasi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA.
See Dedham Orthopedic Surgeons.