Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Pain Management Specialist, Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Amazing doctor!!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Dr. Caneris is one of the best doctors I have ever been to - and I've been to a lot!! I suffer from chronic pain and have for 25 years. Dr. Caneris is the only doctor that has been able to give me relief from my back pain thru different procedures instead of surgery. Other doctors have tried procedures, but they never worked. I have had six months or more of pain relief in different areas and then go back for another and relief for a minimum of six months again. The office staff is fantastic! They're such nice, caring individuals with great personalities. The office runs like a well oiled machine, and they are super efficient while still being compassionate. I honestly can't say enough about how impressed I am with Dr. Caneris and his staff. I know that I will have relief if I make an appointment. They always call to follow up after, too. If you have any pain, go see Dr. Caneris. I guarantee that he will help you get some results you'll be thrilled with!! Many, many thanks to Dr. Caneris and his staff!!!!!!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

I have Chronic neck and back pain. Dr. Caneris has been able to relieve me of that pain with an outpatient procedure. The procedure is relatively painless and definitely prefer it over having to have surgery. Thank You Dr. Caneris!

|  He is geat  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

He is on top of new proceedures to use without operating, is very well educated and compassionate. You are lucky if you have him on your side.

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

After almost thirty years of dealing with chronic back pain I am relatively pain free. I have tried numerous doctors and pain relief methods but Dr. Caneris is the first one to diagnose the source of the pain. He treated me with an outpatient procedure that has given me a new lease on life. I don't live in Cincinnati any more but, despite that I live in a city that has top notch medical care available, I travel to see him for any issues that arise and will continue to do so in the future.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Todd Hunsche on Apr 9th, 2009

Dr. Carneris is a caring compassionate physician who is genuinely concerned about your pain management and accurate diagnosis. He is methodical and proffesional, while being human at the same time. I am glad I am a patient of his.

|  show details
by Heather on Jan 30th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor! Reassured me that there were other options besides invasive surgery when I was out of hope and very upset. He fit me into his schedule promptly (same day as a matter of fact) Wonderful bedside manor and compassion. Highly recommended!

|  kind and caring person as well as an excellent dr.  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2008

I have great respect for this dr. He helped me identify pain issues and provided me with excellent pain management.