The BEST Dr we have ever known. show details The BEST Dr we have ever known.
by Vincent and June Bolone, Ashland, Ky on Jun 27th, 2016

Dr Chouka has to be the BEST Dr my husband and I have ever visited. He is kind, thoughtful, patient, and caring. He spent time making sure we understood our problems, the causes, and what we needed to do from there. He is compassionate and loves his patients. We felt he was smart, intelligent, and knew his fields well. If you are ever so lucky to have him as your Dr...you will certainly see what we mean. He makes you feel comfortable and doesn't rush you through an appointment. We both feel blessed that we got to know him, and we will be at such a loss, should he ever leave. He was and is, a true blessing in our life, and he is one we shall never forget!!!!

by Diana on Apr 28th, 2016

Excellent doctor, have heard excellent reviews from his peers as well. Did by C-5 fusion, no problems 4 years later.

by Brenda Rayburn on Mar 24th, 2016

He is one of the best surgeons that I have ever met! I would not trade him for anything! Hands down he's the best!

by Angel on Aug 18th, 2015

Cannot say enough good things about this doctor. He is very thorough and makes you feel as though you are the only patient he has. Highly recommend him!!!