A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oneida Arosarena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oneida Arosarena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oneida Arosarena, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Arosarena graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Arosarena has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arosarena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oneida A. Arosarena practice?
Dr. Oneida Arosarena practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.