A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onelio Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onelio Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onelio Garcia, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onelio Garcia MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Onelio Garcia practice?
- Dr. Onelio Garcia has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Onelio Garcia practices Plastic Surgery near , .