Plastic Surgeons

3850 Bird Rd
Ste 102
Miami, FL 33146
305-448-8900
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Rhinoplasty fail  |  show details
by Maria on Apr 1st, 2014

I wouldnt let this guy operate on my dog. he doesnt listen, didnt answer all my questions. very unprofessional...

|  Experience, Precision and Artistry  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Garcia is a true professional and master at his craft. He changed my life after a botched "smart lipo". His impeccable precision using VASER smoothed everything out and exceeded my expectations. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable throughout the process and took care of me during and after the surgery. I would highly recommend Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Miami for any procedure.

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

This is the worst doctor ever. He lied while he was performing a second rhinoplasty surgery since his first one had horrible results and since only local anesthesia was applied, while he was looking at my nose, he said that my septum was straight, while for everyone else it was evident in plain sight that it was not. I got scared after that and a few years later got a great doctor to perform a corrective surgery, but unfortunately, not much could be done since Dr. Garcia had taken off a lot of the tip of my nose and had made my nostrils uneven as the grids he put in my nose had collapsed. They would not even release my records to the doctor performing the second surgery after asking several times.