by Patricia Lopez on May 6th, 2015

The staff at Dr Garcia office was very friendly. Dr Garcia answered all my questions thoroughly. I felt safe under his care. I am very happy with my results! I had a tummy tuck and I feel wonderful with my flat stomach. Thank you Doctor Garcia....I will certainly recommend you!

by ISA HOSCA on Jan 20th, 2015

COMPLETE CONSULTATION, WITH INFORMATION ON PLASTIC SURGERY PROCEUDRES

Rhinoplasty fail show details Rhinoplasty fail
by Maria on Apr 1st, 2014

I wouldnt let this guy operate on my dog. he doesnt listen, didnt answer all my questions. very unprofessional...

Doctor's Response

If there is one thing Dr Garcia does is take his time in his consultations. He makes sure the patient's questions have been thoroughly answered and explained.

Experience, Precision and Artistry show details Experience, Precision and Artistry
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Garcia is a true professional and master at his craft. He changed my life after a botched "smart lipo". His impeccable precision using VASER smoothed everything out and exceeded my expectations. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable throughout the process and took care of me during and after the surgery. I would highly recommend Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Miami for any procedure.