A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onelis Quirindongo-Cedeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onelis Quirindongo-Cedeno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onelis Quirindongo-Cedeno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quirindongo-Cedeno graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quirindongo-Cedeno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onelis Quirindongo-Cedeno MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Onelis Quirindongo-Cedeno practice?
- Dr. Onelis Quirindongo-Cedeno has 1 office location.
Dr. Onelis Quirindongo-Cedeno practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists.