A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onile Sestokas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onile Sestokas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sestokas graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sestokas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onile Vaitkus Sestokas MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Onile V. Sestokas practice?
- Dr. Onile Sestokas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Onile Sestokas practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Springfield Internists.