Internist

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Does not remember who you are. show details Does not remember who you are.
Aug 9th, 2015

After seeing him for one year for the same condition, he never can remember how I was injured even though the details are in the chart/on the computer that he carries into the patient room with him. The questions are always the same, " How did I get injured, where is my pain, etc," even though not a thing has changed. He does not communicate with my other doctors. Everytime I leave the office, I am given a summary of the visit. The medication list is NEVER correct and when I complain and request that it be corrected, the staff refuses. I am told to bring it back with me the next visit and it will be fixed then. It never is fixed. I agreed with previous complaint. The prescriptions are rarely written correctly and not often signed. I use a local pharmacy and have had to return to the Dr's office many times to have the prescriptions corrected so I could obtain my medication. Dr. Bhowra claims to know about the medications that he prescribes yet when I had a side effect, he could not be bothered to change the medication. It was only when I told him I threw them away that he finally changed the medication to one I did not have a negative side effect to.

Look elsewhere show details Look elsewhere
Aug 6th, 2015

If you have a reaction/side effect to a medication he prescriped for something other than the main use of the medication , he will insist he was right to give it to you. Does not listen to issue. Does not write prescriptions correctly. Have had many kicked back by the pharmacy because they were not written correctly or not even signed. When pharmacy tries to contact Dr it is DAYS before the dr or staff responds.

Apr 14th, 2015

great caring Doctor

Bad Doctor show details Bad Doctor
by MJ Mueller on Mar 3rd, 2015

The worst Dr I have ever been to extreamly rude. Filthy dirty office machines do not work my son needed an EKG the machine was broken still charged full amount. I had seen Dr Bhowra after an accident he does not care about patients needs or concerns. I have some issues he really never fully addressed any of them just gave medicine to patch problem. You will have a very bad experience with him.

Feb 16th, 2015

Excellent physician, trustworthy and very kind

dirty office and bad staff show details dirty office and bad staff
Jul 29th, 2013

they act as if they are doing me a favor by taking my calls. he is always at least an hour or more late. never apologises. His staff laughs and says get used to it... not me... Iam out of there!!

poor doctor show details poor doctor
Jul 20th, 2013

very bad experience. waited 2 hours for him to show up finally left.

BEST IN TOWN show details BEST IN TOWN
by agmccox on Jun 16th, 2007 on kudzu.com

WONDERFULL DOCTOR, LISTENS, CARES, PLEASANT, SAVED MY LIFE, YOU HAVE TO WAIT AT TIME TO SEE HIM BUT 100% WORTH THE WAIT, DOES A GREAT JOB. I AM GLAD I FOUND HIM.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com