Dr. Onkar Bhowra MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Phoenix, AZ

2.7

January 29th, 2016
Office could be a little cleaner. Dr needs to quit concentrating on his laptop and concentrate on what the patient is saying.

August 9th, 2015
Does not remember who you are.
After seeing him for one year for the same condition, he never can remember how I was injured even though the details are in the chart/on the computer that he carries into the patient room with him. The questions are always the same, " How did I get injured, where is my pain, etc," even though not a thing has changed. He does not communicate with my other doctors. Everytime I leave the office, I am given a summary of the visit. The medication list is NEVER correct and when I complain and request that it be corrected, the staff refuses. I am told to bring it back with me the next visit and it will be fixed then. It never is fixed. I agreed with previous complaint. The prescriptions are rarely written correctly and not often signed. I use a local pharmacy and have had to return to the Dr's office many times to have the prescriptions corrected so I could obtain my medication. Dr. Bhowra claims to know about the medications that he prescribes yet when I had a side effect, he could not be bothered to change the medication. It was only when I told him I threw them away that he finally changed the medication to one I did not have a negative side effect to.

August 6th, 2015
Look elsewhere
If you have a reaction/side effect to a medication he prescriped for something other than the main use of the medication , he will insist he was right to give it to you. Does not listen to issue. Does not write prescriptions correctly. Have had many kicked back by the pharmacy because they were not written correctly or not even signed. When pharmacy tries to contact Dr it is DAYS before the dr or staff responds.

April 14th, 2015
great caring Doctor

March 3rd, 2015
Bad Doctor
The worst Dr I have ever been to extreamly rude. Filthy dirty office machines do not work my son needed an EKG the machine was broken still charged full amount. I had seen Dr Bhowra after an accident he does not care about patients needs or concerns. I have some issues he really never fully addressed any of them just gave medicine to patch problem. You will have a very bad experience with him.

February 16th, 2015
Excellent physician, trustworthy and very kind

July 29th, 2013
dirty office and bad staff
they act as if they are doing me a favor by taking my calls. he is always at least an hour or more late. never apologises. His staff laughs and says get used to it... not me... Iam out of there!!

July 20th, 2013
poor doctor
very bad experience. waited 2 hours for him to show up finally left.