Dr. Onkar Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Onkar Singh?

May 30th, 2017

comments

Caring and thorough. Goes above and beyond. Will call you back immediately. That goes for his office, too.

January 28th, 2014

Dr. Singh is a lovely man, but he honestly did not have revolutionary ideas, explain any of my condition in clear terms, or even get my hormonal condition under control. I ended up seeing a reproductive endocrinologist instead, which should have been my first choice. His office manager is very good, some staff are decent and some are abysmal, but sometimes you need a more modern doctor. He is a very friendly, sweet person and I like him as a person a lot. He was just very determined that there were only a few answers for me, and I really didn't have medical success with his practice. Also, every time I visited, there was over an hour wait. I was told that they double booked all their doctors, which is really upsetting, and even when I went on a basic follow-up, everyone was always running behind. Not the best office I've been to, by far.

June 27th, 2012

Professional, caring, and friendly

I've been with Dr. Singh for over 30 years. Over the years he's delivered both good news and bad news but always he has been kind, knowledgeable and thorough in my care. I feel as though I'm visiting an old friend when I go for my now annual appointments. I dread the day he retires. An excellent doctor!!

January 6th, 2011

I love Dr. Singh!

I refer everyone I know to him. He delivered my baby and is an excellent, excellent doctor. I only came upon this site because I was looking up his number and I saw that he only had three reviews and three out of four stars. I had to chime in to say how great he is.

April 17th, 2009

Dr. Singh has been my ob/gyn for over 30 years. He is smart, well read, caring, easy to talk to, and will spend as much time as you want discussing your concerns or explaining a procedure. Once I had a bad report and he came in on the weekend to talk with me about it, and then he ran the test again to make sure it was accurate.

February 14th, 2016