A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onsy Basta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onsy Basta, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onsy Basta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basta graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Basta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onsy Samy Basta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Onsy S. Basta practice?
- Dr. Onsy Basta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Onsy Basta practices Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Pediatricians.