A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onsy Bestawros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onsy Bestawros is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onsy Bestawros, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bestawros graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Bestawros has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- Hamilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onsy Anees Bestawros MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Onsy A. Bestawros practice?
- Dr. Onsy Bestawros has 3 office locations.
Dr. Onsy Bestawros practices Radiology near Dalton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Waycross, GA.
See Dalton Radiologists.