A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ontario Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ontario Lau is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lau
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lau Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Lau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ontario Lau MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ontario Lau practice?
- Dr. Ontario Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Ontario Lau practices Otolaryngology near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Otolaryngologists.