A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ontario Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ontario Lau is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Lau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ontario Lau MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ontario Lau practice?
- Dr. Ontario Lau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ontario Lau practices Otolaryngology near Johnson City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sylmar, CA.
See Johnson City Otolaryngologists.