A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onuorah Umeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onuorah Umeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Umeh graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Umeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onuorah I Umeh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Onuorah I. Umeh practice?
- Dr. Onuorah Umeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Onuorah Umeh practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.