Family Physicians

Roseville Medical Offices
1001 Riverside Ave
Roseville, CA 95678
916-784-4050
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Not Good!!  |  show details
by Thana, S on Feb 26th, 2014

Dr. Tasie is my primary doc.. he doesn't have a clue about my sickness (Neurofibromatosis type 1). I am suffering with a very painful back down all the way to my foot.. he did however have me few pain meds refill.. after 3rd refills he said "NO MORE.. I will not prescribe you anymore narco!" and instead told me to take Advil, aleve, etc. I understand that narco is not a good meds but people with neurofibromatosis are suffering in serious pain.. and he (dr. Tasie) don't know what kind of pain I am in.. all he said to me was.. advil.. just take Advil.. IF Advil works.. why would I be asking him for stronger meds? I just don't get it.. anyway.. I'm just here to give him reviews.

|  Not a Listener  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

I had Dr. Tasie for over a year as my Dr., and he did not listen accurately to me in the beginning of our Dr./Patient relationship regarding a Class 1 prescription drug. This mistake was never rectified and the label of drug addict remains on my medical record remains to this day, 5 years later. He has no understanding or compassion for a chronic pain problem and refused to review my previous medical record to straighten out the problem.

|  GREAT AMERICAN DOCTORS  |  show details
by Beatrice A. Orsot-Heneka on May 27th, 2009

Dr. Tasie is the best doctor I have ever had and I am almost 83 years old. My husband, John F Heneka and I, Beatrice A Orsot-Heneka were his patients at Kaiser Permanente, 1001 Riverside, CA and we miss miss him greatly. We have been trying to find him since he left to let him know our feelings but thus far, we have been unsuccessful. If this reaches him or you can reach him for us, please pass this on to him. Here are our names and address for contact:John and Beatrice Orsot Heneka4132 Stonecutter WayNorth Highlands, CA 95660916 344-2933; 916 517-9982 cell.Thank you.

|  show details