Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not Good!! show details Not Good!!
by Thana, S on Feb 26th, 2014

Dr. Tasie is my primary doc.. he doesn't have a clue about my sickness (Neurofibromatosis type 1). I am suffering with a very painful back down all the way to my foot.. he did however have me few pain meds refill.. after 3rd refills he said "NO MORE.. I will not prescribe you anymore narco!" and instead told me to take Advil, aleve, etc. I understand that narco is not a good meds but people with neurofibromatosis are suffering in serious pain.. and he (dr. Tasie) don't know what kind of pain I am in.. all he said to me was.. advil.. just take Advil.. IF Advil works.. why would I be asking him for stronger meds? I just don't get it.. anyway.. I'm just here to give him reviews.

Not a Listener show details Not a Listener
Nov 4th, 2011

I had Dr. Tasie for over a year as my Dr., and he did not listen accurately to me in the beginning of our Dr./Patient relationship regarding a Class 1 prescription drug. This mistake was never rectified and the label of drug addict remains on my medical record remains to this day, 5 years later. He has no understanding or compassion for a chronic pain problem and refused to review my previous medical record to straighten out the problem.

May 26th, 2009