Dr. Onyebuchi Ukabiala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Onyebuchi Ukabiala?

April 10th, 2017

Love Dr. Buchi!

August 22nd, 2015

Brief But Great

Receny had surgery for our small son with he was great. Very brief in meeting at both apt and after operation but he was polite and informative. Our son is a ball of energy and was a little fussy at our first apt he was very polite and understanding.

August 17th, 2014

About Buchi

Dr, Ukabiala performed a 10hr surgical procedure on my daughter. He was caring, professional, and informative. This procedure gave my daughter, now twenty a happy, normal, life. Our entire family is so thankful for Dr Ukabiala. He is a true miracle worker. His kindness to our daughter is beyond words. We love you Dr. Buchi!

March 19th, 2013

He had the worst bedside manner of any doctor I've seen. Short, rude, and impatient. Cut me off mid-sentence and would not listen to me concerning my child. Raised his voice to me on the phone. I can't believe he is treating children. Will not take my child to him ever again.

September 22nd, 2012

worst doctor i have seen

i dont know where does this guy calls himself a doctor. he lacks the minimum degree of professionalism and his bedside manners are terrible. he starts screaming at you and does not listen. i regret so much coming to Blank for my sons surgery.

October 1st, 2010

He saved my life

When I was four months old, I was rushed to the hospital. I had my valves twisted, and it wasn't known. He saved my life, if it was any later i wouldn't be here anymore. My mom says he calls me a miracle. I just want to thank him so much for saving my life!

March 29th, 2010

Dr Buchi is a wonderful doctor

Our 12 yr old son was seen by Dr Buchi in the Blank Hospital ER. Our son's appendix burst and there were complications. Dr. Buchi clearly explained everything to us and answered every question we had. He was thorough in explaining his plan of treatment for our son. We were very pleased with how he related to our 12 yr old son in the ER, during his hospital stay and during follow-up office visits. Dr. Buchi had a great bed-side manner and put our son at ease. I would highly recommend Dr Buchi.

December 18th, 2009

Appendix removal

The doctor removed my daughter's appendix and did a great job.

May 18th, 2009

Pediatric Surgeon with zero patience or bedside manner

This surgeon was to provide a consult regarding a minor procedure that my 4 yr old needed. He was both verbally and non-verbally inpatient/discontented with respect my my child's fear of the visit/him. He made no effort to try to comfort, console, or explain what he was intending to do. We left mid-appointment in utter disgust of his inability to show the least bit of compassion or caring.

August 16th, 2016