A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onyekachi Ifudu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onyekachi Ifudu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ifudu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ifudu has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ifudu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan