A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onyekachi Ifudu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onyekachi Ifudu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ifudu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ifudu has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onyekachi Ifudu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Onyekachi Ifudu practice?
- Dr. Onyekachi Ifudu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Onyekachi Ifudu practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Nephrologists.