A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Nwabuko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onyekachi U Nwabuko MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Onyekachi U. Nwabuko practice?
- Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko has 6 office locations.
Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko practices Family Medicine near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elwood, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Fishers Primary Care Doctors.