A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onyemachi Ajah is Excellent. Dr. Ajah has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onyemachi Ajah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajah graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ajah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ajah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 7 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Onyemachi Ajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Onyemachi G. Ajah practice?
Dr. Onyemachi Ajah practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Saint Albans, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Huntington Station, NY.
See Saint Albans Family Physicians and Saint Albans Emergency Physicians.