Learn more about Dr. Onyemachi Ajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onyemachi Ajah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ajah
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ajah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onyemachi Ajah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajah graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ajah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onyemachi George Ajah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Onyemachi G. Ajah practice?
- Dr. Onyemachi Ajah has 1 office location.
Dr. Onyemachi Ajah practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.