A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onyemachi Ajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onyemachi Ajah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onyemachi Ajah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajah graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ajah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onyemachi George Ajah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Onyemachi G. Ajah practice?
- Dr. Onyemachi Ajah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Onyemachi Ajah practices Family Medicine near Saint Albans, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Saint Albans Primary Care Doctors.