A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onyemachi Ajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onyemachi Ajah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ajah
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ajah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Onyemachi Ajah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajah graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ajah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onyemachi George Ajah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Onyemachi G. Ajah practice?
- Dr. Onyemachi Ajah has 1 office location.
Dr. Onyemachi Ajah practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.