Dr. Onyemeze Azuogu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Onyemeze Azuogu?

July 18th, 2015

Dr Azuogu is absolutely the most caring, in depth, honest, knowledgeable provider there is. He spent time with my family, answered our questions and found out what was wrong with my baby after countless trips to our pediatrician. He is amazing!

February 21st, 2014

I took my one year old son to Cardon Childrens Hospital after febrile seizures. Dr. Azuogu eased my worries and gave my son excellent care. He ordered tests and explained results. He is very knowledgeable and is well liked by the nurses. Very grateful mom and healthy baby. Thanks

February 7th, 2011

Cardon Children's ER physician is great!

This Dr saw my son when we went to Cardon Children's ER. He was very quick and very thorough and thank G-d for him. He saved my son's life. My son had a blood infection at 5 days old and if not for this man's care and his decision to admit my son, I don't even want to think of what may have happened. Thank you Dr. Azuogu I will be forever grateful.

May 12th, 2016