A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oo Kyong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oo Kyong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oo Kyong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyong graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kyong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Cayuga Medical Center Psych Unit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kyong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oo H. Kyong practice?
Dr. Oo Kyong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Obstetricians & Gynecologists.