A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oo Kyong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oo Kyong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oo Kyong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyong graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kyong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Cayuga Medical Center Psych Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oo Hyon Kyong MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Oo H. Kyong practice?
- Dr. Oo Kyong has 1 office location.
Dr. Oo Kyong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Obstetricians & Gynecologists.