A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oommen Ninan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oommen Ninan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ninan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ninan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oommen Ninan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ninan graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Ninan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- St Marys Hospital - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oommen P Ninan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Oommen P. Ninan practice?
- Dr. Oommen Ninan has 1 office location.
Dr. Oommen Ninan practices Psychiatry near Amsterdam, NY.
See Amsterdam Psychiatrists.