A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oona O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oona O'Neill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oona O'Neill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Neill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oona Likhyani O'Neill MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Oona L. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Oona O'Neill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oona O'Neill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clemmons, NC.
See Winston Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.