A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Opada Alzohaili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Opada Alzohaili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Opada Alzohaili, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alzohaili graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alzohaili has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alzohaili accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan