A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Opada Alzohaili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Opada Alzohaili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alzohaili
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Alzohaili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Opada Alzohaili, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alzohaili graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alzohaili has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Opada Alzohaili MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Opada Alzohaili practice?
- Dr. Opada Alzohaili has 8 office locations.
Dr. Opada Alzohaili practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI and Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Endocrinologists.