A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Opada Alzohaili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Opada Alzohaili is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alzohaili
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alzohaili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Opada Alzohaili, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alzohaili graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alzohaili has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Opada Alzohaili MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Opada Alzohaili practice?
- Dr. Opada Alzohaili has 1 office location.
Dr. Opada Alzohaili practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Endocrinologists.