Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Opal Taylor
Dr. Opal Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Martinez, CA, with another office in Merced, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Mad River Community Hospital, St Joseph Hospital - Eureka and Contra Costa Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Opal Taylor has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Opal Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinez, CA.
Dr. Jon Beauchamp
Martinez, CA 0 mi30
Dr. Edwin Carlson
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Emergency Medicine
Martinez, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Stephen Daniels
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Martinez, CA 0 mi37