A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ophir Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ophir Klein, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chromosome Deletion
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Klein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ophir David Klein MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ophir D. Klein practice?
- Dr. Ophir Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ophir Klein practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Geneticists.