A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ophir Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ophir Klein, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chromosome Deletion
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Klein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ophir David Klein MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ophir D. Klein practice?
- Dr. Ophir Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ophir Klein practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Geneticists.