A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ophir Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ophir Klein, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chromosome Deletion
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Klein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans