Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Opkar Chawla
Dr. Opkar Chawla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Centereach, NY, with another office in Ronkonkoma, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chawla is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Stony Brook University Hospital and North Shore University Syosset Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Opkar Chawla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...