Learn more about Dr. Opkar Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Opkar Chawla is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Opkar Chawla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chawla has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chawla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Opkar S. Chawla practice?
Dr. Opkar Chawla practices Internal Medicine near Ronkonkoma, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Internists.