Dr. Opkar Chawla Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Opkar Chawla?

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr. Chawla is an excellent doctor. I searched him out

Posted on January 17th, 2015

Best doctor. Very efficient. Follows up on visits. Very concerned. Very caring.

Good Doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2014

He has been so forthcoming and helpful in all my needs. So what he went to a foreign medical school? I saw some negativity in the comments but it may be due to the amount of patients he sees in a day .

Best Primary Physician

Posted on November 19th, 2013

I have used Dr. Chawla for over 20 years and trust him 100% with my healthcare. He is always willing to spend time and answer any questions I may have about my condition and/or treatment and I have found him to be very kind and understanding and knowledgeable. Three years ago I had a biopsy for a growth on my scalp done at referred specialist's office and when I returned from my vacation of 2 weeks, not only had the specialist called several times, but Dr. Chawla's assistant and then he himself called me. I had arrived home late Saturday and intended to call him Monday morning, but Sunday afternoon Dr. Chawla called me and told me he had set up an appointment with him for Monday and the Oncologist on Thursday since I was diagnosed with aggressive Melanoma Cancer and had to be treated/operated on as soon as possible and determine my treatment course. I feel this was very kind since he could have had his staff contact me Monday morning. Thanksfully, it is 3 years since the operation and everything is in remission so far. But for a physician to go that far out of their way for a patient is really a wonderful thing. Thank you, Dr. Chawla. I am so glad you are my primary care physician!

Talked down to patient

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I came to this office for medical advice. I was really disappointed with Dr. Opkar Chawla's over all attitude and demeanor during my visit. I was continuously talked down to and seemingly made out to know nothing about my own medical treatment ( treatment I have been receiving for 9 years). As a well educated young woman, I believe this to be a cultural issue. After examination we went to his office to fill out some additional information and was asked if I drank alcohol. The answer was no since I am on a moderately high continuous dose of blood thinners. For some reason that answer was no good enough the first time around and was asked again

Posted on August 27th, 2009

I would reccomed Dr. Chawla as I did because he is thorough and seems to be well knoledgeable in his field

Posted on December 23rd, 2016