A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ora Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fried
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ora Fried MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ora Fried practice?
- Dr. Ora Fried has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ora Fried practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake Village, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Critical Care Practitioners and Thousand Oaks Pulmonologists.