A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ora Pescovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ora Pescovitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pescovitz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pescovitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pescovitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan