A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ora Pescovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ora Pescovitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pescovitz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pescovitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ora Bracha Pescovitz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ora B. Pescovitz practice?
- Dr. Ora Pescovitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ora Pescovitz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Endocrinologists.