A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ora Pescovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pescovitz
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Pescovitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ora Pescovitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pescovitz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pescovitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ora Bracha Pescovitz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ora B. Pescovitz practice?
- Dr. Ora Pescovitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ora Pescovitz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.