Dr. Oral Alpan MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Fairfax, VA

April 27th, 2016
office staff
We have being seen Dr. Alpan for my daughter allergies and he is great . we are happy with his service. I have something about his front desk staff. They are the most rude people . They never say hello as you arrive to the office and if you ask a question they answer very rude. It would be so nice if he gets a friendlier staff because he is a nice doctor. If you can deal with a terrible front desk people go ahead and go to this practice. FRONT DESK STAFF ARE THE FIRST IMPRESSION OF YOUR PRACTICE SELECT THEM BETTER !!!!

April 18th, 2012
The BEST
Both of my sons go to Dr. Alpan. One for allergies and one for immunology. He is simply the best in the area.

June 28th, 2011
Dr. Alpan and his office failed my son several times. He failed to accurately diagnose an anaphylactic reaction that he had, instead saying it was a "GI reaction". Dr. Alpan did not know that there is egg in mayonnaise (I would hope an allergist would know this). Another doctor in his practice had me do an elimination diet for my son, but when we went in for a follow up, she had no idea we were doing so, and I had to remind her which foods we had removed. Dr. Alpan's nursing staff seems to have trouble with English, it was a struggle at every visit. Very frustrating when you're already struggling with an 18 month old. His office person that called to give me test results made the mistake of giving me someone else's results, telling me that my son wasn't allergic to peanuts and could eat them fine (this is after he was in the hospital for an ana reaction to peanuts). I questioned this, and sure enough, she was reading someone else's chart. Other issues with the office staff not giving me correct information, not following through. Very frustrating experience there, moved on to another pediatric allergist.

July 15th, 2010
Brilliant, thorough, and caring!
I would highly recommend Dr. Alpan to anyone seeking an immunologist. He is not only an asset to his profession but he is also a caring, genuine, advocate for my daughter! Dr. Alpan has gone above and beyond any expectations I had set. My daughter has a rare condition and he has dedicated his time and energy into helping her. He is prompt with follow-ups, he collaborates with other specialists to ensure proper evaulations, is thorough, and does nothesitate to express his ideas. He offers his assistance at all times and always follows up as promised. Dr. Alpan also has a wonderful reputation within the community and is highly praised by other MD'sin and outside of his profession. I cannot express enough how thankful I am to have been referred to his practice.

March 16th, 2009
Good Doc. Wait time is a little long and you may have to call them for follow up but overall a good and caring place to go. Dr. Alpan comes to the hospital in a timely manner to visit when you are admitted and follows up after discharge.