Dr. Oran Fox MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2017
Very condescending. Especially rude since I ended up with a recalled hip and nerve damage. He offered nothing.

March 8th, 2011
Excellent
In 1982 I had a tragic accident in which Dr. Fox was my orthopedic surgeon. To date, he is still treating my injuries 29 years later......... I can't say enough good things about Dr.Fox, he listens to my needs. The thing I appreciate about him is that he allows me voice my opinion and works with me. I could not possibly be under any better care, I trust him and I'm so thankful he is my orthopedic doctor.

December 15th, 2009
Builds confidence
One of the very few specialists that will accept direct communication and will answer immediately. He make you feel he knows what to do and cares. A true gentleman with all the right credentials. I trust him with my life. I have recommended him to dozens of others with issues that are Dr. Fox specialty.

August 14th, 2008
See a different Doctor
Kept waiting on (my day off) in waiting room for 2 hours and 15 minutes in treatment area before X-rays taken waited another 20 minutes to see Doctor who looked at me for less than 5 minutes and gave wrong diagnosis. I had to see another doctor some place else to get correct diagnosis. I certainly would not have gone back there after my 1st experience. I am now a canidate for surgery because Dr. Fox was not attentive enough notice a condition during his brief examination. You really shouldn't have to wait in a doctors waiting room for more than 30 minutes. If I had gotten the correct diagnosis and weren't facing a preventable surgery I wouldn't be writing this review. Waste my whole day and save me a whole lot a grief fine- but don't waste my day and contribute to worsening my condition and bill me for it. Go to a smaller practice when you will won't be kept waiting and you the little guy are not competing with professional athletes for time and attention. There are many great doctors in the area that are not working for this practice.

June 23rd, 2014