A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orawan Sitburana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orawan Sitburana is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orawan Sitburana, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sitburana graduated from Srinakharinwirot Univ, Fac Of Med, Bangkok, Thailand.
Dr. Sitburana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orawan Sitburana MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Orawan Sitburana practice?
- Dr. Orawan Sitburana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orawan Sitburana practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See San Pedro Pediatricians and San Pedro Pediatric Specialists.