Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Orel Everett
Dr. Orel Everett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Everett is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg and CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So. Dr. Everett has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Orel Everett has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Orel Everett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Alton Moore II
Adult Care, Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Glenn Griffin
Bariatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0.01 mi32
Dr. Antonio Lykos
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0.01 mi22