Learn more about Dr. Orel Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orel Everett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everett
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Everett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orel Everett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Everett has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orel Michael Everett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orel M. Everett practice?
- Dr. Orel Everett has 1 office location.
Dr. Orel Everett practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Family Physicians.