A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oren Fass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oren Fass, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Keratoconus eye.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fass graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fass has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oren N. Fass practice?
Dr. Oren Fass practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Trauma Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and San Diego, CA.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists, Fort Worth Internists, and Fort Worth Surgeons.