A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oren Fass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oren Fass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fass
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oren Fass, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Abnormalities
- Keratoconus eye
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fass graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fass has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oren Nathan Fass MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Oren N. Fass practice?
- Dr. Oren Fass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oren Fass practices Ophthalmology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Mesquite, TX.
See Richardson Ophthalmologists.