A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oren Fass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oren Fass, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Fass graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fass has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oren Nathan Fass MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Oren N. Fass practice?
- Dr. Oren Fass has 5 office locations.
Dr. Oren Fass practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.