Learn more about Dr. Oren Fass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oren Fass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fass
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oren Fass, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Abnormalities
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fass graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fass has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oren Nathan Fass MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Oren N. Fass practice?
- Dr. Oren Fass has 10 office locations.
Dr. Oren Fass practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Greenville, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.