Learn more about Dr. Oren Fass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oren Fass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fass
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oren Fass, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Abnormalities
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fass graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fass has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oren Nathan Fass MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Oren N. Fass practice?
- Dr. Oren Fass has 10 office locations.
Dr. Oren Fass practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Greenville, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.