A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oren Fass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fass
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oren Fass, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Fass graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fass has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oren Nathan Fass MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Oren N. Fass practice?
- Dr. Oren Fass has 10 office locations.
Dr. Oren Fass practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Greenville, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.