Dr. Oren Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oren Friedman?

August 17th, 2017

Outstanding Care

Dr Freidman provided outstanding, compassionate care from start to finish.

July 26th, 2017

Could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Friedman and his staff. I saw Dr. Friedman after undergoing a MOHs procedure, and a skin flap, due to basal cell carcinoma. My nose was not looking good. Dr. Friedman had the job of trying to correct the previous 3 surgeries performed by 3 different surgeons.......and he didn't disappoint! My nose looks better now than before the cancer. The original scar is almost invisible. Thanks Dr Friedman

July 13th, 2017

Brilliant and compassionate physician in the repair of my fractured nose, Pioneer in his field!

A magical experience with Dr Friedman as he reconstructed and improved to perfection my nose which I had fractured walking into a glass door. His kindness and expertise are unparalleled in his field. My procedure was painless and he was extremely compassionate about his patients recovery and their contentment with their outcome. He and his team go out of their way to address your concerns and fears and make sure your medical experience is exceptional in every aspect of the journey, Thank you Dr Friedman for being a pioneer in your field and for your genuine concern about each of your patients.

December 14th, 2016

Dr. Friedman removed my jowls, and suddenly I look 10 years younger! He was great and understood my desire to have the result look natural. I couldn't be happier with the results. No one would ever know that I have had "work" done on my face. He also seems to be a great guy, and I never felt rushed during my appointments with him.

November 10th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Friedman saw me immediately after I was referred to him and wasted no time setting up my tests for proper diagnosis. After tests were in he performed my surgery right away before anymore damage or complications arose. He was very thorough in his explanations and it was wonderful to have a doctor spend so much time with me and making me feel at ease. He spoke to me personally before surgery and then personally to my boyfriend after surgery. He was extremely thorough with my aftercare and I feel wonderful now. I would recommend him to anyone that needed his type of skill. His staff was also very kind and getting accommodating appointments was very easy.

September 26th, 2016

Retired principal

Dr. Freidman's expertise a Me compassipnate manner which he worked on the reconstruction of my face from two radical neck dissections and partial paralysis was of the highest quality. Dr. Freidman took the time to listen and communicate concisely to give my wife and I the clear expectations of surgeries. His comforting demeanor helped us in the healing process.

September 21st, 2016

Dr. Friedman should be the doctor you choose

Dr. Friedman is very easy to talk to and is really passionate about what he is doing. He explains well what he plans on doing and how and makes the patient feel very comfortable and confident. You can tell he is very knowledgable!

September 19th, 2016

I presented to Dr Friedman with severe trouble breathing and a saddle nose deformity. I had 3 previous surgeries one by an Ent and 2 by a Plastic Surgeon in the Philadelphia Area...I traveled to a highly skilled surgeon in New York and several other surgeons trying to find someone to correct my problem. I was referred to Dr Friedman and from the moment I met him I knew I had found the right Surgeon..His bedside manner was wonderful. He spent a lot of time explaining what was wrong and how he could correct it for me . I highly recommend him for any kind of nasal surgery or Rhinoplasty..I have a beautiful nose and my breathing is better..I traveled 2 hours or more every time to meet with him and it was well worth the drive. I only wish I had found him sooner .His staff is wonderful.Dr Friedman takes pride in caring for his patients. Anyone with any kind of nasal problem please make the time to see Dr Friedman you will be glad you did!!!

August 17th, 2016

Dr. Oren Friedman was the best doctor we could have asked for! He really made us feel comfortable and really took his time to address our questions and concerns. The outcome was beyond our expectations, I'm so happy we found him! My daughter sounds, feels and looks truly amazing!

August 17th, 2016

Great doctor!

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Friedman. He was the third doctor that I took my son to in connection with his breathing problems and the only Doctor that correctly diagnosed him. After our initial consultation, we decided that an operation was appropriate. Dr. Friedman performed a rhinoplasty and an adenoid removal about the operation and recovery were flawless. Dr. Freeman is extremely competent and intelligent, but he is also kind, caring and patient. His office staff is wonderful also.

August 16th, 2016

Highly Recommend!

Dr. Friedman is exceptionally caring, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and talented. His expertise and attention to detail are reflected in his work, and he will go out of his way to ensure each patient's expectations are exceeded. When it comes to life-changing surgeries and medical care, choosing a doctor you can confidently trust is crucial. You cannot beat the professionalism, skill-level, and quality of Dr. Friedman. I highly recommend his to anyone looking for a premiere surgeon/doctor.

August 7th, 2016

couldn't be more pleased..

...with the outcome of the surgery that Dr. Friedman performed and I highly recommend him. From initial consultation to post-op, he was top-notch in every way and made me feel very comfortable trusting him completely. Truly one of the best doctors I have ever encountered.