Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
20 yr old student rhinoplasty show details 20 yr old student rhinoplasty
by Alanna on Aug 18th, 2016

Dr. Friedman is a stud! I am extremely pleased with my experience. He really takes care of you and makes sure you feel comfortable! He sets away extra time over the summer for students who need surgery before returning to school, which was extremely helpful for me. He takes into account what you want and goes above and beyond to make sure you're happy with your results. I received a rhinoplasty with sinus surgery, and a lip injection. 10/10 for every step of the way. Highly recommended

by Aimee Z on Aug 17th, 2016

Dr. Oren Friedman was the best doctor we could have asked for! He really made us feel comfortable and really took his time to address our questions and concerns. The outcome was beyond our expectations, I'm so happy we found him! My daughter sounds, feels and looks truly amazing!

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Debbie Schwartz on Aug 17th, 2016

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Friedman. He was the third doctor that I took my son to in connection with his breathing problems and the only Doctor that correctly diagnosed him. After our initial consultation, we decided that an operation was appropriate. Dr. Friedman performed a rhinoplasty and an adenoid removal about the operation and recovery were flawless. Dr. Freeman is extremely competent and intelligent, but he is also kind, caring and patient. His office staff is wonderful also.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Debbie Schwartz on Aug 17th, 2016

Dr. Friedman was the third doctor that I had taken my son to in connection with his breathing problems and the only one who probably diagnosed him. In September 2016 he performed a rhinoplasty and adenoid removal. The operation and recovery went flawless. I cannot recommend Dr. Friedman highly enough. He is intelligent, kind, caring and extremely confident. His office staff is wonderful also.

Highly Recommend! show details Highly Recommend!
Aug 16th, 2016

Dr. Friedman is exceptionally caring, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and talented. His expertise and attention to detail are reflected in his work, and he will go out of his way to ensure each patient's expectations are exceeded. When it comes to life-changing surgeries and medical care, choosing a doctor you can confidently trust is crucial. You cannot beat the professionalism, skill-level, and quality of Dr. Friedman. I highly recommend his to anyone looking for a premiere surgeon/doctor.

couldn't be more pleased.. show details couldn't be more pleased..
by james g on Aug 7th, 2016

...with the outcome of the surgery that Dr. Friedman performed and I highly recommend him. From initial consultation to post-op, he was top-notch in every way and made me feel very comfortable trusting him completely. Truly one of the best doctors I have ever encountered.

by Terence Berkeley on Jul 26th, 2016

From the initial consultation Dr.Freidman was incredibly personable and very kind. I traveled from New Jersey to see him as we had heard he was the best! My nose had extensive damage so we had to schedule surgery. As rough as the surgery was Dr.Freidman made the experience go with ease.He has amazing bedside manor and is an superior surgeon. The end result was spectacular and it is awesome to be able to breath again. You just can not go wrong with this doctor and the incredible staff at PENN MEDICINE! Thank you Dr.Freidman!

Jan 19th, 2016

Messed up my nose, not really sure what to do from this point my breathing is worse than before surgery

100% Satisfied show details 100% Satisfied
Oct 14th, 2015

Dr. Friedman is the best of the best. He truly cares about each patient, is an expert in his field, and is kind, hardworking, and dedicated. The staff are all welcoming and will go out of their way to help. Dr. Friedman's quality of work and professionalism is unparalleled. I have seen many results of his patients, all which look very natural and physically appealing. Patients are always more than satisfied and only have positive feedback. From personal experience, I can confidentially tell you that there is no doctor I would have trusted more.

Oct 6th, 2015

do yourself a huge favor and go to another surgeon.... I can't even begin to explain the issues and I will leave it at that

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
Dec 24th, 2014

Not a good experience from start to finish on multiple occasions. Very disappointed :-(

Dr. Friedman - THE BEST ENT show details Dr. Friedman - THE BEST ENT
Apr 24th, 2014

Dr. Friedman and his staff were absolutely wonderful with this entire process. From the moment you walk into the office, the first person you come in contact with is so personable, and makes you feel relaxed. The check-in and check-out receptionists were equally as pleasant and helpful. We had several questions along the way regarding insurance, and they did everything they could do help this process run smoothly. The only drawback was waiting 15-45 minutes at each appointment. However, this is because Dr. Friedman spends quality time with each patient, something you will appreciate when it is your turn. Dr. Friedman himself is a genuine, caring, gentle, and experienced doctor who I would highly recommend to everyone. His knowledge and ability to inform the patients as well as gain their trust is something all doctors should strive for. I cannot give enough positive feedback regarding Dr. Friedman, as he fulfilled all of my expectations and more.

Awesome show details Awesome
by Karen C. on Jan 20th, 2014

I can't imagine anyone writing a poor review!!!Dr Friedman is a genius. What Dr. Friedman did to fix my damaged nose was miraculous! I had broken my nose a couple of times and had 2 surgeries for a deviated septum. In previous surgeries my nose was not put back in the middle of my face with each occurring breakage of my nose it became more more crooked and the only thing that the doctors were doing was to remove cartlidge from the inside so that I could breathe. he time that I went to see Dr. Friedman, I had headaches, nose pain, my eyeglasses sat crooked on my face, and the tip of my nose was very soft because it no longer had any cartlidge in it due to the previous surgeries. The surgery that I had with Dr Friedman was nothing short of a miracle my nose is natural looking I can breathe again I do not have a soft tip to my nose I have a normal knows I can wear glasses again stay up on my nose and sit in the middle of my face I no longer get headaches from my glasses pressing on the side of my nose where I had the huge bump I'm being shoved sideways, and I am willing to let someone take a picture of me once again because my face looks normal once again. He was amazing he took cartridge from both of my ears and use that to give me a nose My ears and nose healed beautifully. In fact, looking back ok ever my life I remember that I used to cough all of the time my whole life I no longer have an annoying cough from post nasal drip so I'm guessing that was due to what Dr Friedman did when he fixed my nose.

Dr. Oren Friedman is remarkable and outstanding! show details Dr. Oren Friedman is remarkable and outstanding!
by Amy McC. on Nov 4th, 2013

Dr. Oren Friedman has vastly improved my quality of life. He is professional, skilled, personable, and truly outstanding. My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Friedman because I didn't want to live with diminished nasal breathing any longer, which had been poor for nearly my entire life. Dr. Friedman listened to my concerns, conducted an examination, and proposed in easily-understood language a number of options for improvement. I opted for surgery for the best possible long-term outcome. Dr. Friedman recommended and performed turbinate reduction to increase airflow, septoplasty (deviated septum correction), and shifted some cartilage from my ear to my nostrils to prevent them from collapsing any longer without changing my appearance. My surgery has greatly improving my everyday breathing and my performance levels in my fitness activities of running, kickboxing, and strength training. From the moment my nasal stents were removed a week after surgery, I could breathe infinitely better. I am so grateful to Dr. Friedman & highly recommend him.

Quiet Professional show details Quiet Professional
by Bob McDowell on Oct 11th, 2013

Dr. Friedman is most amazing professional I have ever had the pleasure of known in my life . He is truly a down to earth loving friend, professional, intelligent, caring and generous person.

Oct 2nd, 2013

Dr. Friedman was very professional and very talented. His post procedure care is excellent. I receive many compliments related to my procedure. He is a skilled surgeon with good bedside manner.

Jul 17th, 2013

scheduled appt to receive a diagnosis, discuss surgical options recovery and downtime so that i could determine if ready to proceed. Instead the doctor was about an hour and a half late, unprepared, recommended I use breath right strips which was already in my record as u unsuccessful, and to call his office in a couple of weeks to discuss surgery. When I asked the nurse about the visit she explained that he was a "Perfectionist" and would need the second paid office visits to go over options, which confused me as to why I had the first paid visit? I was clear that I needed to understand the options when I made the original appt and lost time, money and confidence in the Doctor who had been recommended to me to discuss these details.

Lost and lied to. show details Lost and lied to.
Jun 4th, 2013

I came out of surgery such a mess that it can't be corrected. He promised in writing to tell me what happened and never did. He also told the Patient Affairs at Mayo clinic to keep my $5000 paid before the surgery, because he had successfully completed the face lift. I'll send you a picture of how he left me if you'd like. I said I wouldn't sue him, because my great grandfather and my grandfather were both doctors. I told him that I trusted him--I just wanted the truth and to be made whole. He is not worthy.

Patient show details Patient
by Irina Kitover on Apr 30th, 2013

Dr. Friedman is not only an amazing doctor and a surgeon, and wonderful person but also a great artist! He instantly sees what a patient needs and expects to have done, even better than the patient himself. I am very happy with the results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Friedman to everyone who seeks a professional medical help.

Feb 10th, 2013

I'm very happy I trusted his suggestions, and that I went with the best. Dr. Friedman expertly guided me through a few procedures stemming from a deviated septum and trouble breathing, and augmented my facial profile in the process. I'm very pleased with the result and the quality of the extensive followup care.

Loved him!!! show details Loved him!!!
Oct 14th, 2012

Kind,attentive, professional, extremely talented, a really nice guy, glad to have had him as my surgeon.

Sep 15th, 2012

I'm a fifteen year-old girl who recently had otoplasty (ear pinning) done by Dr. Friedman. I could not be happier! My life has changed so much for the better, and I owe it all to Dr. Friedman! He made me feel confident in my decision and was always worried about my well-being. I was impressed by his professionalism and talent. He spent lots of time with me whenever I came in, and made me feel comfortable about the situation. I was never scared because of his expert knowledge and reassurance! Lastly, my ears look amazing! He has made me a new person who is twenty times more confident than before! I recommend him to anyone, he is truly an amazing doctor and person!

terrible show details terrible
Sep 14th, 2012

worst ever

Excellent Knowledge and Manner / Dr. Friedman show details Excellent Knowledge and Manner / Dr. Friedman
Jun 5th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Friedman for a sinus infection. He spent time to explain the situation and was extremely friendly as well as competent. I had gone to the previous ENT in this practice and was a fan. Dr. Friedman exceeded my expectations and gained my confidence and trust.

Wonderful Surgeon show details Wonderful Surgeon
Jan 14th, 2012

I went to Dr. Friedman for a second opinion and ended up having him rather than the initial surgeon I saw do my surgery. I was impressed by the thoroughness of his exam and his kindness during the entire pre and post operation experience. I would recommend him without reservation.

This doctor helped me when other doctors would not show details This doctor helped me when other doctors would not
Aug 8th, 2011

I had botched nasal surgeries with another surgeon This doctor diagnosed me when other doctors wouldn't because they did not want to stand against another doctor. my condition is painfully obvious to any ENT. He provided care and medications that helped improve my symptoms. I admire his Integrity. I would strongly recommend him based on my personal experience with him.

Awesome physician. show details Awesome physician.
by Andrea on Apr 14th, 2011

Dr. Friedman is back at Penn Medicine in Philadelphia. Gentle and kind. Excellent bedside manner.An expert in his field who handles complex cases.Highly recommended.

An Exceptionally Caring Doctor show details An Exceptionally Caring Doctor
by LMT on Jan 19th, 2011

I have had several appts with Dr. Friedman and am aghast that someone would rate him so low. He is very kind and extremely professional with a good sense of humor. He is concerned, great at diagnosing and an excellent surgeon. I've never heard a disparaging word out of his mouth. I hold him in such regard that I have followed him from Mayo to U Penn for surgery and encourage anyone to see him. He's always put my concerns first. I too am on disability but it has never altered his resolution on treating me or how he treats me. My insurance has been more of a problem--if they had provided coverage to begin with, they wouldn't be paying out a ton of money now to fix what he suggested 5 years ago for much less. He's a visionary!

Outstanding experience and outcome! show details Outstanding experience and outcome!
Dec 14th, 2010

Our 4 year old had an ear pinning by Dr Friedman. Dr Friedman's skill, bedside manner, and care was the finest that we have experienced at Mayo Clinic. We would recommend him to anyone.

Sep 8th, 2010

I completely trusted him. He is a true "caring" professional.