A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oren Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oren Hirsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oren Hirsch, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Hirsch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oren Naphtali Hirsch MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oren N. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Oren Hirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oren Hirsch practices Emergency Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Tarzana Emergency Physicians.