Dr. Oren Hirsch Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Oren Hirsch?

Tricky doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2013

My daughter had an emergency and we went to the Tarzana Hospital. My insurance is covered through this hospital. My daughter saw about 4 different doctors during her stay. Dr Hirsch came out of no where to see my daughter and quickly left. Really did not do anything except ask a few questions. A month later I have a bill for $300 for his "examination". Turns out he is a doctor at the hospital that is out of network. If I was told I would have waited for one of the other 3 doctors that switched seeing my daughter. We tried to dispute it but CIGNA said he is out of network. He basically ripped us off, our healthcare system is crazy.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016