A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oren Sagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oren Sagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oren Sagher, BA, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagher graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oren Sagher BA and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oren Sagher practice?
- Dr. Oren Sagher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oren Sagher practices Neurological Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurological Surgeons.