A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oren Zaidel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oren Zaidel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oren Zaidel, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaidel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oren Zaidel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Oren Zaidel practice?
- Dr. Oren Zaidel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oren Zaidel practices Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Gastroenterologists.