A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oren Zebaida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oren Zebaida, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zebaida
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zebaida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oren Zebaida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zebaida graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zebaida has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oren Y Zebaida MD is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oren Y. Zebaida practice?
- Dr. Oren Zebaida has 1 office location.
Dr. Oren Zebaida practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors and Dallas Internists.