A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oren Zebaida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oren Zebaida, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zebaida
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zebaida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oren Zebaida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zebaida graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Zebaida has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oren Y Zebaida MD is a male General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oren Y. Zebaida practice?
- Dr. Oren Zebaida has 1 office location.
Dr. Oren Zebaida practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners and Dallas Internists.