Dr. Oren Zebaida MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017
Very complete and thorough exam. Strong communication skills--very comprehensive discussion about past and current health issues as well as suggestions going forward.

May 2nd, 2017
The BEST!
Dr. Zebaida is the absolute best! I have been going to him for years and continue to see him even though I have moved to NC He has always listened, treated me with respect, kindness and dignity... There is no doube he really cares about his Patients.

February 28th, 2017
Thank G.od I have found Dr. Zebaida and his staff. All of them are very professional and efficient and courteous. Dr. Zebaida listens carefully, wastes no time and has always been precise with my diagnosis and effective treatment plan.

January 2nd, 2017
Dr Zebaida appeared friendly, courtiers very knowledgeable, and caring. He took time explaining my condition and course of treatment to me, answered my questions in PLANE English (very clearly). Highly recommend his services.

December 31st, 2016
Dr. Zebaida is very thorough and seems to really care about each patient.

December 3rd, 2016
Dr. Zebaida is very professional and friendly! He cares me as a patient!

October 22nd, 2016
Good healthcare is vitally important and profoundly personal. That is the reason I continue to have Dr. Zebaida as my primary health care physician. He is professional, knowledgeable, attends the appointments prepared - i.e. it is evident he has reviewed my history and presenting concerns and he summarizes his understanding of these matters at the beginning of the visit. He also exudes a warmth that is both reassuring and comforting. After appointments, he follows-up with test results and answers to questions I may have posed. I count myself lucky to have found a physician with whom I have this much trust and faith.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Zebaida
Dr. Zebaida always puts me at ease and understands my needs which is awesome.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

September 26th, 2016
Great Primary Care Physician
Online forms available for new patients thereby shortening the initial office time. The nurse took me back within 10 minutes of my arrival time. Dr. Zebaida was very pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough. He offered to fill all my prescriptions and offered to fill them in more convenient ways. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant first visit to this office.

September 20th, 2016
Long term patient of Dr. Zebaida
I am so pleased with my care at Dr. Zebaida's office. I would recommend this practice to anyone who is seeking a seasoned and professional practitioner with a high standard of care. Dr. Z has been our family physician and continues to treat my husband and daughters, as well as me.

September 9th, 2016
Best Doctor in Dallas
Dr Zebaida always gives you plenty of time to ask questions and gives direct layman type answers. He is NOT one of those doctors that books 5 or 6 people at one time and make people wait long periods of time. Never had to wait over 5 minutes to see him. Best doctor I've ever had.

August 16th, 2016
this is one of the best doctors i have ever seen and i am 70! every other doc he has referred me to has been great.