Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Video profile

Dr Zebaida is awesome! show details Dr Zebaida is awesome!
Apr 29th, 2016

My Dad is almost 95 years young & Dr Zebaida has been his primary care doctor for several years. The doctor is patient, thorough, an amazing diagnostician & I couldn't ask for more. Sometimes an older patient has trouble expressing himself/herself, but Dr Zebaida instinctively knows how to get the necessary information. Did I mention his patience??? Paula is Dr Zebaida's nurse & we can always count on her. We were so lucky to find this team!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Dallas community.

Dr Oren Zebaida show details Dr Oren Zebaida
by Susan on Apr 16th, 2016

Dr Zebaida is thorough, punctual (but doesn't rush your visit), and overall an excellent physician. I have referred numerous friends to him and they all give him rave reviews!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

Apr 5th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Zebaida and RN Paula for years. They're great at what they do and always have my best interests at heart. The whole staff is kind and caring.

IT Project Manager show details IT Project Manager
by Pat Johnson on Mar 27th, 2016

I have been going to Dallas Medical Specialists for over 10 years. When my Doctor moved to Houston, he recommended Doctor Zebaida. I very satisfied with the staff and my doctor at Medical Specialists. I would recommend the practice to anyone needing a primary care Physician.

Mar 8th, 2016

I am glad to be a patient where I am treated properly from office staff while making appt, to Nurse ,Doctor, and even the guy who takes my blood sample.

Doctor's Response

You are in Good Hands! show details You are in Good Hands!
by Tess Murphy on Mar 7th, 2016

I have been going to Dallas Medical Specialists for many many years and I can truthfully say that I can't imagine going anywhere else. Dr. Oren Zebaida is just the best! He is caring, friendly, professional and always stands ready to answer any questions or counsel with any problems. The entire staff from the Office to the Lab have always been very friendly and professional and ON TIME.

Doctor's Response

Yes I recommend Dr Zebaida because... show details Yes I recommend Dr Zebaida because...
by Mrs. SRW on Mar 6th, 2016

My husband, daughters and I are all patients of Dr Zebaida. Have depended on his medical skills for many years. I highly recommend him as not just a gifted physician but as a genuinely kind human being.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Still happy with this doctor and staff show details Still happy with this doctor and staff
by Bea Grayson on Feb 22nd, 2016

I had gone to the same internist for 30 years and when he retired I was devastated. I saw three doctors before I found Dr. Zebaida and the first visit I knew I had found my 'forever' health provider. The doctor and his staff are friendly and helpful .Never have to wait but a few minutes for my appointment. I have referred friends .

by Tommy Sprinkle on Feb 22nd, 2016

I try to live a healthy life style and visit doctors only when necessary for prescription refills and acute concerns. Dr. Zebaida guides me in this process and recommends specialty tests as needed. As I age I have more aches and pains and try to sort out the serious from the slight. Thank you and your staff for your help.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

by Craig Pardue on Feb 5th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and professional

Doctor's Response

We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing these thoughts with us!

by Bryan Scott Olson on Feb 5th, 2016

Dr. Z is the best!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind words!

Dr. Oren Zebaida show details Dr. Oren Zebaida
by Lisa M. on Jan 20th, 2016

I am not "native" Texan, so Dr. Zebaida was recommended to me 5 years, and because I raised in "medical" communinity(my Father & Sister are doctors), I always had "access" to "medical care" when needed. I found that with Dr. Zebaida from Day One.

Doctor's Response

What a breath of fresh air! show details What a breath of fresh air!
Feb 1st, 2012

I am so impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Zebaida. He instills great confidence, and exudes such a genuine caring. It has been decades since I felt that from a peronal physician, and I am so thankful to be in such competent hands.