Dr. Oren Zebaida MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 29 reviews

December 31st, 2016
Dr. Zebaida is very thorough and seems to really care about each patient.

December 3rd, 2016
Dr. Zebaida is very professional and friendly! He cares me as a patient!

October 22nd, 2016
Good healthcare is vitally important and profoundly personal. That is the reason I continue to have Dr. Zebaida as my primary health care physician. He is professional, knowledgeable, attends the appointments prepared - i.e. it is evident he has reviewed my history and presenting concerns and he summarizes his understanding of these matters at the beginning of the visit. He also exudes a warmth that is both reassuring and comforting. After appointments, he follows-up with test results and answers to questions I may have posed. I count myself lucky to have found a physician with whom I have this much trust and faith.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Zebaida
Dr. Zebaida always puts me at ease and understands my needs which is awesome.

September 26th, 2016
Great Primary Care Physician
Online forms available for new patients thereby shortening the initial office time. The nurse took me back within 10 minutes of my arrival time. Dr. Zebaida was very pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough. He offered to fill all my prescriptions and offered to fill them in more convenient ways. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant first visit to this office.

September 20th, 2016
Long term patient of Dr. Zebaida
I am so pleased with my care at Dr. Zebaida's office. I would recommend this practice to anyone who is seeking a seasoned and professional practitioner with a high standard of care. Dr. Z has been our family physician and continues to treat my husband and daughters, as well as me.

September 9th, 2016
Best Doctor in Dallas
Dr Zebaida always gives you plenty of time to ask questions and gives direct layman type answers. He is NOT one of those doctors that books 5 or 6 people at one time and make people wait long periods of time. Never had to wait over 5 minutes to see him. Best doctor I've ever had.

August 16th, 2016
this is one of the best doctors i have ever seen and i am 70! every other doc he has referred me to has been great.

August 4th, 2016
I've been going to Dr. Zebaida for over 13 yrs and his nurse Paula are the most professional attentive, and understanding people I know. I love them.... Actually all of the staff are professional. In addition; I've moved since I first started going to him, and my home is more than 45 minutes away. but I still drive back to see Dr. Zebaida

August 2nd, 2016
Good Enough for my Friends AND Family!
I have never had a bad or even ok experience with Dr. Z or his staff. They have always been above par in service and effectiveness. In fact I've referred friends AND family!

July 29th, 2016
Caring
Although he is not my everyday doctor, he did fill in for my doctor who was out. He removed my stitches today with ease and very little discomfort asking the whole time if i was comfortable.

June 15th, 2016
Best doctor and staff
Absolutely amazing experience. Dr.Z and staff were, professional, attentive answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. Before this visit I hadn't chosen a pcp in 4 years just because I couldn't find someone that seem to care enough to listen and one I can trust. I must say, until now I thought doctors like this were a thing of the past.